A volcanic clay, this natural element has purifying, exfoliating, soothing and cleansing properties.
- Absorbs impurities and toxins
- Very rich in minerals
- Strengthens hair and makes it radiant
- Regenerates the scalp by reducing dandruff and itching
Suitable for all skin and hair types.
Camelina belongs to the cruciferous family and is made up of 35% omega 3.
- Rich in vitamin E
- A natural antioxidant
- Regenerates and heals skin
For mature, irritated and sensitive skin.
Jojoba is a shrub cultivated for its oil.
- Moisturizes, nourishes and protects the skin
- Regulates sebum production
- Keeps the skin from aging
Can be used at all ages, on the skin as well as in the hair.
Apricot Kernel Oil
A real treasure for the skin, apricot kernel oil has extraordinary properties.
- Rich in vitamins A and E
- Moisturizes the skin, making it soft and supple
- UV protection
- Repairs and stimulates collagen synthesis
Perfect for your delicate skin and that of your children.
Mango butter is extracted from its seed. Its virtues for the body are well known.
- Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants
- Softens, nourishes, and protects the skin
- Makes skin radiant
- Keeps skin from aging
An essential ingredient for your body care.